Spiral Hemp Pillow
Style of Nature
Pillows & Designs by Melody is committed to protect the privacy of our customers and to provide a secure and safe shopping experience. Maintaining the security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. "Outside Parties" excludes website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses
Order information when purchasing online is encrypted during transmission using industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology provided through 2Checkout.com, Inc. (Ohio, USA). Payment by phone is also protected and is accessible only to those authorized personnel for whom it is necessary to access such information. If you have any questions at all about our policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safe Shopping Guaranteed by 2Checkout.com
2Checkout.com, Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an Authorize Retailer for Goods and Services of Pillows and Designs by Melody.
- The 2Checkout.com Shopping Guarantee protects you when you buy from 2Checkout.com, so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
- If you are not satisfied with the product or service provided by a 2Checkout.com partner, contact us immediately. We will intercede and work to resolve the dispute to the satisfaction of all parties. If the matter cannot be resolve we will issue credits as necessary.
- 2Checkout.com assumes responsibility for its selling partners if they fail to provide the goods or service paid for and become unreachable or unresponsive, the buyers funds will be returned and it will be 2Checkout.com’s responsibility to pursue the matter with your assistance.
- You will never pay charges made to your card through unauthorized parties, contact us if there are charges on your bill you do not recognize.
- To protect you from catastrophic losses, under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges that are not the result of negligence or fraud on your part.
- Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. 2Checkout.com does not allow any transactions that do not occur on a secure connection.
- As a part of their service agreement-selling partners agree not to engage in spam. Should you receive an unauthorized email with a 2Checkout.com payment link included please contact us immediately.
back to top